Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where in the world is Deadpool kicking butt now?

Sally says,

Well I got Deadpool to post his CAPE pics, so now he wants me to post something where "my ass isn't the one getting the royal treatment". I think he means the battle pics he brought back from his "hiatus" to wherever he was.

You see, apparently, the quest for spiritual enlightenment wasn't enough for dear Wade. He needed a "real quest". When I asked him what a "real quest" was, he said "Well, I had to go look for something, something big!"

Alway curious (and more than a bit concerned), I asked him what "big" thing he decided to look for.

His answer - I decided to look for something big AND shiny!

Big. And Shiny. O-k.

Anyway, apparently while 'Pool was off looking for big shiny things - and yes, there's pics of that, too - he met up with a new nemesis, Knockoff, the ninja.

I'll let 'Pool tell the rest.

Deadpool sez . . .

So, I'm out looking for big shiny things, right? And just as I find the first Big, Shiny thing, along comes this stupid ninja. I say stupid, of course, because if he'd been a smart ninja, I couldn't have said "along comes" because I wouldn't have heard him!

Anyway, said Stupid Ninja (henceforth designated as the SN) says his name is Knockoff and that's exactly what he's about to do to me!

Well, clearly, I can't have anyone else stealing the good smartass lines, so I tell SN that, even though I got no beef with him, he can just bring it on!

And he tried . . . Oh, how he tried. All over the world, he tried.

He tried on the rooftops of Hong Kong:

By all the grace of Bea Arthur! I love a good upper cut!

He tried in the scented forests of Tuscany:

Hmm, think I'll have chicken tonight!

He tried in the tall grasses of the Iowan plains:

Don't you just love that word, Iowan?

Clearly, Knockoff was no match for the one and only DEADPOOL!

He got away, though, swearing he'd be back.

Good news is, I did find some pretty nifty big, shiny things. There was the pearly thing, and the multicolored thing, and the big blue thing with the bubbles.




And that was my quest. Not very fulfilling. Although, kicking ninja butt all over the world was pretty fun.

So, I packed the ol' Samsonite and came back to Sal's. At least she's a pretty good cook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knew i had so much in common w/ this dude...

i talk a lot of crap...
i love me some bea arthur
and i'm prone to kickin' people dead in the keester...

good stuff... ;)

Anonymous said...

If he's goin' after big shiny things, he needs "Indiana Jones" hat.