Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Deadpool goes to CAPE



Deadpool sez,

So, I convinced Sal to take me to CAPE - was kinda hoping I might see some action there.

It was all kinda boring until I spotted . . .

My favorite redheaded writer!

And so, I was all like OMG! And she was all like, Hi 'Pool! How's it going?

And I was all like, long time no see! And she was all like, yeah.

And I was all like, so you're famous now? And she was all like, kinda, I get to write Wonder Woman.

And I was all like, that's cool - CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?

And she was all like, Sure! Where you want it?

So, I told her . . .



That's right, left butt cheek, baby!

I thought that was pretty awesome, so I was wandering around a bit, looking for some nibbles and hoping to see a hot chick or two that wasn't 5 times my height, when I noticed another familiar face.

So, all cool and stuff, I walked up to his table and I was like, DUDE! You knew me when . . .

And he was like, hey 'Pool, OMG!

And then I got all grinchy and had a wonderful idea.

So, I grabbed Sal and her trusty sharpy and I sez . . . Hey Mark!

And my right butt cheek got the royal writer's treatment, too!



So, now I got these totally awesome autographed spanky pants!



I swear, I am never washing my ass again!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no pics of Finn using 'Pool as a pillow?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! :D Awesome stuff, Steph! I'm commenting here rather than the last entry because I wanted to say that Gail's expression is priceless. :P

And DAMN I'm even MORE bummed that I had to miss CAPE since I would have got to meet the awesomest merc evah there! >:(